Tuesday, January 13, 2015

September-December 2013


-September-

While Nate was still in Copenhagen, I did a photo shoot of the boys.




The pictures are so fun to look at!

The boys at the Science Center posing with an amethyst geode.

Ronan and Caden in their posh carriage.

This is how our ride to and from school goes.

Ronan turned three. 
We celebrated with a volcano cake decorated with prehistoric creatures the boys drew.

Glow sticks for Ro's party

A family bike expedition!


Liam lost his front tooth. Too cute.

Nate flew out to Utah to see Brandon and Allison and their girls be sealed in the temple.


-October-

Our Halloween Decor


Working on Liam's deep sea diver helmet for his costume.

Liam learned to ride without training wheels.

A hike at Moss Park.

Being reverent at church (a rarity).

Costumes

-November-

An armful.

Caden broke his foot hopping from cushion to cushion on the floor. 


It's a wonder Daddy can find any socks to wear.

A new mask for Nate (a cow pelvis or something?) at the Science Center.

Handsome boy.

-December-

In the grass by the church.


Playdoh fun.

Harmony is music to my ears

Batman 2X?


On the 13th, I flew out to Utah for my Dad's wedding. He found wonderful lady to love. I'm so glad I was able to be there in the temple as they were sealed. I met her officially, afterwards. My little sisters love her and she is really a great match for my Dad. I think they will make a happy family together.

We took the long drive to Massachusetts for Christmas. We stopped midway in Richmond, VA to stay at my Aunt Missy's house. We stopped there on the way home as well. All of Nate's family were able to be there for Christmas. We went to pick out a Christmas tree together. We also went to some sort of big Children's museum. Everyone had a great time.



The drive home after Christmas.




No comments: