Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January-April 2014

-JANUARY-

Every knight needs a winter hat and mittens. But apparently they don't need pants.


Watching a movie together all cozy like.

My lap is full. Did these all guys really come out of my body?

I can't seem to get rid of the ridiculous, big, and floppy slipper boots. 
The boys haves deemed them a costume staple.


-FEBRUARY-

Can anyone spot Caden?

Trying out their half earned/half Christmas present lego robot.

Feeding the birds at Gatorland.

Liam made a jungle.


-MARCH-

And a castle.

And... something else.

Everyone made something elses!

I was privileged to enjoy the wheezing and coughing of bronchitis (read sarcasm here). 

The boys got to try out the Tesla Jetpack their uncle Dan designed.

It gave them super powers.

Liam could fly!

No need for a van when you have a box and imagination.


-APRIL-

This is a computer. Can't you tell?

Discovered the peephole.

Wiped out.

Again.

Owen turned 5 years old.
This looks comfy... I guess. Owen was trying to hide, I think.

Ronan attempted burrowing in the shrubbery as well.

That face!

I was still trying to kick the coughing and wheezing. 
I also confirmed I was pregnant with number 5 around this time.

I couldn't cut Caden's hair! The curls would go away, I just knew it!


Red.

The boys are ready to eat Nathan's birthday pie.

Turn 30 years and a chocolate pie is what you get.

We took the boys camping overnight at Moss Park. 
Then we went on a hike the next day. Trail mix break!

Duplos are essential for a hike.

And dirty babies.


No comments: