Monday, April 01, 2013

Oct-Nov 2012

 OCTOBER

Liam got to pick out a pumpkin at the end of his kindergarten field trip to the petting zoo.

 Caden almost 12 weeks old.

I decided to do a photo shoot of my three musketeers plus one.

I love how these turn out. I couldn't pick just one to share.

 I gave each of my sailors a fake tattoo with my eye liner pencil.

Even the cabin boy got one.

The boys loved having an obstacle course on the front porch.

Our whole pirate crew at the ward Halloween party. 

The boys helped me work out the design for our pirate pumpkin.

Trick or treating or pillaging?


NOVEMBER



Caden 3 and 1/2 months.

The boys riding a giant tree at Moss Park. 
It's like riding a dinosaur (because we all know what that's like!).

Grandpa Shirley came for a visit.

No comments: