Monday, April 01, 2013

Aug-Sep 2012

I need to find a way to quit playing catch-up with this blog and just stay on track!

AUGUST

Liam's birthday cake. He drew the pictures, I made the castle ice cream cake.

Liam's first day of school. It was scary for me!

We walk about half a mile to the bus stop to pick up Liam in the afternoon.

 Water fun and a wardrobe malfunction for Ronan.

 Caden, about 5 weeks old.



SEPTEMBER

Nathan went on a business trip to Istanbul for a week!


I got to herd the boys on my own while he was gone. It wasn't too bad; until I had to go to sleep alone.

Ronan turned 2 years old in the middle of Nate's trip, so we celebrated when Nate could be there.

Caden 10 weeks old.

My three action heroes trying to pose for the camera!

Water fun!

(And here's the photographer.)


No comments: