Monday, April 01, 2013

Dec 2012-Jan 2013

DECEMBER



I did a Christmas photo shoot. Not that I made any cards or anything. I just posted them on Facebook.

 My hipsters hangin' out on the couch. We spent Christmas at Marmee and Grandpa Langford's house! The boys had tons of fun. They helped Grandpa while he worked on the addition and even got to ride in the backhoe ( I think he also let them take turns at the controls!).

Rounding up everyone on Christmas morning.

Lucky Liam gets to snuggle up with his cutie Aunts! Ronan seems to be eating something...

We made a pyramid from everyone's presents.

The big reveal came when My brother Chris and his wife Jocelyn surprised everyone by announcing that they were expecting! The were in Hawaii at the time so Nate and I helped set up the present.

Ronan couldn't get enough of the cats. He just loved them! 
He followed them around and carried them as much as they would tolerate.

Everyone wanted to hold Caden but we made sure to call dibs a lot.



JANUARY

 A couple days after we got home from Colorado Liam jumped of a bench at the little dock at our park and popped himself in the mouth with his knee. He severed the little piece of skin between the inside of his upper lip and his gums (and gave him self a hugely fat lip!).

Caden 6 months old

My Uncle Blair and Aunt Kate visited us after their trip to Disney World. 
My little cousins got to hang out with us while they went to the temple. 
It was really nice to have them and the boy definitely had fun!

Hangin' out while Liam is at school!


No comments: