Thursday, July 05, 2012

Catching up... May 2012

May

We took a trip to see my family in Colorado before I got too far along in my pregnancy. Chris and Jocelyn were going to be moving to Hawaii for a whole year and were flying out in a week or two so we made sure to catch them there too. Ronan's favorite past time was holding "Waffles" their new kitten, he tried to hold it the whole time we were there.


Josh fashioned some new sparring swords from PVC pipes, pipe insulators and duct tape. It was tons of fun! They even made some mini ones for the boys to use. I recommend turning the volume down on the video, the wind in the microphone is very obnoxious.






Later Kiersten and Mckenna made an awesome obstacle course from various things in the yard like the playhouse ladder/slide/swings, trampoline, Little Tikes slide, and the lower concrete wall. Almost everyone tried it out, even my Mom and I (yes, while I was 29 weeks pregnant!) tried it once. It was the funniest thing to watch everyone (teenagers, grown men, young girls) jump through hoops to try to get the quickest time. It was a fun visit, we were so glad that we took the time to go.

I just think these pictures are sweet. My boys came to cuddle me while I was trying to nap.


No comments: