Saturday, January 31, 2009

Soap



We have a hand soap bottle that has a little tiger holding on to the straw inside, Liam always tries to play with it. When I noticed that he was holding it this evening, I figured I would take it away from him in a minute or so. The next thing I heard was swishing and splatting. I turned around to see Liam soaping up the end table. He had already dumped the rest of the bottle on the carpet (I had just filled the bottle a few days before). In addition, he had smeared the soap liberally onto half of his head. I quickly rinsed his hands and head to prevent him from rubbing it in his eyes, then tried to wipe up as much soap as possible. I still have a long way to go before the carpet stops sudsing up and I will probably run out of towels and rags before I'm done...such fun! Liam has been trying to help clean up the mess, which is sweet of him. Above is a picture of the culprit at the scene of the crime, post head-washing. Below is a mug shot.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

he is SO BIG and SO CUTE!!! i hope you guys come back to MA to visit over the summer so i can see him and the new one too!!!