Monday, October 06, 2008

Just a little distracted


So, yesterday, in between sessions of general conference Liam got his second ever hair cut! He handled it pretty well, but Dad had to hold his head still most of the time. General conference was just wonderful, there were so many talks that I felt applied specifically to me. I feel like I definitely have things to work on in my life! So... it has been over a month since last I posted! My half decent excuse is that we got caught up in the beginning of classes and getting schedules figured out. My other excuse is that for the past month, I haven't been feeling that great, but I'm doing a little better now. Which leads me to our little announcement... we are expecting another baby! I'm 13 weeks today and we're super excited. Nathan has been so good to me. Even though he is incredibly busy he prepares food for me when I don't feel well and does the dishes at least once a week so I don't have to stand in one place for a long time (no dishwasher). School has been going well. I've really been enjoying all of my classes, but I especially look forward to my bookbinding class each Friday! Nathan has been working hard in his classes and on his portfolio so he can get a good internship this summer, hopefully!

No comments: