Sunday, August 24, 2008

Colorado

This picture was taken by my uncle Cody, he's awesome. He also did our wedding pictures.
I was looking back over all the posts and noticed that I always use pictures of Liam when he is wearing nothing but a diaper. He really does wear clothes most of the time. I guess I just love photos that show off his beautiful baby squish! So, we are on our last day of our Colorado visit. Tomorrow we head back to Utah and get to do all that fun moving. I think Liam is going to go through withdrawals without any kids around to entertain him, just boring old mom and dad! The reunion was a lot of fun, I always love getting together with family. After the reunion I got to work on some projects while I was here: my mom and I figured out the pattern and assembly of the little baby shoes she has a few pairs of, now she can make more if she wants. I made a skirt for my little sis Caitlin (12) and helped McKenna (almost 8) and Kiersten (6) each start sewing their own stuffed animal. Then I made a cute mommy bag for me. So now I feel like I've had my sewing fix for a little while *sigh* anyway... back to the grind stone.

No comments: